Friday, June 5, 2009

Stitch By Stitch

Thanks currently go out to two more people that donated these beautiful sweaters.  Suzanne Pineau and Li Ma. 

Suzanne knit this Surprise Jacket.  I was in her shop the other day with my BFF.  I dragged her off to the North Coast Knitters Guild.  It was the fashion show for the "Shawl Challenge".  We had a great time.  BFF was inspired to do some more knitting and so afterwards we headed for La Jolla.  BFF bought some great yarn and Suzanne presented me with "Surprise" donation.  Check out the shop at 909 Prospect Street in La Jolla. I think she has every knitting book on the market. Well maybe not every but a fantastic selection.

Thanks also go out to a student of Eileen Adler.  Li Ma made this wonderful cabled vest.  I am very impressed with the quality of Eileeen's student.  I have heard she is a great teacher.  Her commitmet to the North Coast Knitters Guild and and her creativity surely make
 her an inspiring teacher.  Thanks to Li Ma for her hard work.  


No comments:

Post a Comment