Sunday, May 17, 2009

30 Sweaters


Yeah!!!! We are up to 30 sweaters.  Thanks go out to the very  generous hearts that have participated in this project.  

Phyl has done it again.  I know she has other things to do but she has been so kind to continue to participate.  The red and yellow striped pullover with adorable train buttons is great.  

The amazing and talented Colleen Davis designed and knit th
e wonderful pink textured vest with a cable.  I am trying to figure out a way to squeeze myself into it.  It's my favorite color.

Annette Friedlein made the very soft and cuddly blue color block cardigan.  It is as soft as a cloud.  This pattern comes from the One Skein book.  It is the same pattern that I have made several times but it looks so different in the yarn she used. 



I apologize for not getting the latest batch
 of sweaters up on the blog but my dad took a little fall and I have been busy helping out my mom.  I am happy to report he is doing very well and hopefully he will be home in about a week and a half.  


No comments:

Post a Comment